27 January 2010

Vic and I Show Up for Work Wearing the Same Exact Outfit

When the Reviews on the Run crew came to pick me up for our shoot yesterday afternoon, I opened the door to the ROTR mobile and was greeted by the sounds of laughter.

What's so funny? I wondered.

Vic, who was sitting up front, said, "You are not going to believe this, but we are dressed exactly alike."

Now, Victor has accused me of dressing like him before. And I have accused him of dressing like me. We've never determined exactly who the guilty party is here.

I assumed he was making a bigger deal out of it than was necessary...until we parked and exited the car and I got a look at what he was wearing.

Same zip-neck sweater. Same jacket. Similar shoulder bag. And, once he'd donned his eyeglasses, which he wears to play games and/or see Avatar again, he was right:

People were seeing double in downtown Vancouver yesterday.



1 comment:

  1. lol you must shop at the same place. love seeing you both on reviews on the run which i discovered a few months ago while flipping the channels. i was even more stoked to find out that its a daily show now. you both make a great team. btw i've noticed your clothes on the show before and they have a familiar look to them... do u shop at zara by any chance??

    ReplyDelete